Snapchat Filters(Bug Eye Filter) are an easy and quick way to enhance your social media posts before posting. Whether it’s for fun or an occasion, you choose a filter to apply to your post based on whatever look you’re hoping to achieve. Each filter is a combination of effects. Thanks to the creator’s community for their great sense of humor and all the hard work they do for developing these amazing effects.
And that’s why following an How-to on YouTube has its own benefits as you instantly gain access to all of that creator’s filters!
If you are looking for the Bug Eye Filter, you are in the right place.
Note: This filter is not yet available on Instagram, you can find this filter on snapchat and create video and save it. Then upload it to your Instagram.
How to get filter the Bug Eye Filter (Shook Lens)
- Open your Snapchat application, and tap on the filter icon, right next to the record button.
- At the upper left side, tap on search icon, and search “Shook” and select the filter Shook Lens Snapchat.
- Now, tap on the record button and create the video.
- Once the video is created, tap on the save button to save your video to your camera roll.
- Head up to tiktok, and upload your video.
In this way, you can get Shook Lens filter.
That’s How to get Bug Eye Filter. If you have any query you can contact us.
Do Comment and Follow for more Informative Blogs.